Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, many travellers are worried about their planned trips. One of Vinpearl’s efforts to ensure the rights and safety of our guests is to announce the new free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before arrival date.
– Applicable bookings: Applicable for all new bookings (including promotions) on Vinpearl’s channels:
- Website: Vinpearl.com
- Hotline: 1900 1901
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book directly through the hotel
– Applicable for new booking: From March 18th, 2020 to June 30th, 2020
– Applicable hotels: All Vinpearl hotels and resorts in Vietnam
– Terms of condition: Cancelation or changes must be made up to 24 hours before arrival.
The new flexible cancellation policy is expected to reduce the stress for guests who planned to book a stay at Vinpearl. Promotions will also be introduced to deliver safe and comfortable vacations to our guests.
Besides, we always prioritise activities to control and combat the pandemic at every property, including health screening, frequent disinfecting activities, provide hand sanitizer, etc. to ensure the best experience for our guests.
Measure guests’ body temper frequently
Instruct the right way to wear a mask to every staff
Disinfecting activities are made frequently
Guests are advised to use hand sanitizer
Staff frequently clean physical contacting areas
Hand sanitizers are placed everywhere with the “Save to travel” message.
With the new policy and the motto to put our guests’ safety first, Vinpearl hopes that our guests will feel secure when booking and staying at Vinpearl.